It's Aladdin.... but a Musical.
How long does Aladdin Last for?
Does Aladdin have any age restrictions? 7+
Does Aladdin have an interval? Yes
Seen by 15 fans
Where is Aladdin playing?
Aladdin currently has no current or future productions scheduledUse the button above to add it to your followspot and be notified when something is announced.
What they loved
- The costumes - phenomenal! The Genie - amazing!
- Great performances, classic songbook
- Music was great, production and costumes were bright and colourful, cast were fantastic.
- Beautiful sets, clever techniques, genie was insanely good, catchy and familiar, upbeat and entertaining
- Genie was great - show should have been about him.
- What not to like about any disney show? It fun, funny, music great, costumes and set is amazing and of course songs we all love to sing Loud with a smile on our faces. It a show that you leave with a big smile on your face and that flying carpet scene WOW
- I liked seeing the disney charcacters on stage and i loved the flying carpet. It was an amazing experience
- Beautiful production values
- Fun musical
- The Genie was the standout performer, inside the cave of wonders was spectacular
Seen by 15 fans
What they didn't enjoy
- Too panto-like
- The end felt rushed, too much time devoted to the start of the aladdin story
- Felt a little bit 'panto' in places.
- Not on par with other disney on stage productions
- The ending was rushed.
- I think everything was amazing
- Let down by the actor playing Aladdin, totally overshadowed by Jasmine
- Genie overshadowed the rest of the cast, it should have been a 'Wicked' style, origin story of the Genie, otherwise it felt like a pantomime with a budget in the millions.