Come from Away
Discover the remarkable true story of a small town that welcomed the world. Winner of every major UK award for Best New Musical, Come From Away shares the incredible real-life story of the 7,000 air passengers from all over the world who were grounded in Canada during the wake of 9/11, and the small Newfoundland community that invited these ‘come from aways’ into their lives.
Recommended Minimum Age 7+
Seen by 9 fans
Current Productions of Come from Away
Come from Away currently has 1 residency and 1 digital production
February 2019 - (no closing date announced)
What they loved
- What a show, had me switching from laughing to crying throughout the show, how can a show about something so terrible be amazing.
- Did not know what to expect considering the slightly unusual subject matter for a musical but leaves you smiling and crying and wanting to see it all over again.
- The incredible score, the emotion, THAT LINE in Me and the Sky, the spirit, the choreography, the inspiration....everything!
- Where do I start?! Didn't really know what to expect but I was blown away. Very emotional and poignant story and show. Amazing choreography and creative use of a minimal set.
- Everyone had their own special song and i liked the music the kind of country and irish themed music and bev bass
- The songs!
Seen by 9 fans
What they didn't enjoy
- You wish everywhere was like Gander
- Its over so fast!
- Loved it all.
- No interval
- Too short