Come from Away
Discover the remarkable true story of a small town that welcomed the world. Winner of every major UK award for Best New Musical, Come From Away shares the incredible real-life story of the 7,000 air passengers from all over the world who were grounded in Canada during the wake of 9/11, and the small Newfoundland community that invited these ‘come from aways’ into their lives.
How long does Come from Away Last for? 100 Minutes
Does Come from Away have any age restrictions? 7+
Does Come from Away have an interval? No
Seen by 25 fans
Where is Come from Away playing?
Come from Away currently has 1 current production and 1 upcoming production
March 2024 - January 2025
|1 Mar - 9 Mar||Curve Theatre, Leicester||Book Tickets!|
|12 Mar - 23 Mar||Empire, Liverpool||Book Tickets!|
|2 Apr - 6 Apr||Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff||Book Tickets!|
|9 Apr - 13 Apr||Theatre Royal, Plymouth||Book Tickets!|
|16 Apr - 20 Apr||Mayflower Theatre, Southampton||Book Tickets!|
|23 Apr - 27 Apr||New Theatre, Oxford||Book Tickets!|
|30 Apr - 11 May||Grand Theatre, Leeds||Book Tickets!|
|21 May - 1 Jun||Hippodrome, Birmingham||Book Tickets!|
|4 Jun - 8 Jun||New Theatre, Hull||Book Tickets!|
|25 Jun - 29 Jun||Grand Opera House, Belfast||Book Tickets!|
|2 Jul - 6 Jul||Regent Theatre, Ipswich||Book Tickets!|
|9 Jul - 20 Jul||Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield||Book Tickets!|
March 2024 - January 2025
|30 Jul - 3 Aug||Venue Cymru, Llandudno||Book Tickets!|
|6 Aug - 17 Aug||Theatre Royal, Newcastle||Book Tickets!|
|20 Aug - 31 Aug||Hippodrome, Bristol||Book Tickets!|
|10 Sep - 14 Sep||His Majesty's Theatre, Aberdeen||Book Tickets!|
|17 Sep - 24 Sep||Playhouse, Edinburgh||Book Tickets!|
|24 Sep - 28 Sep||King's Theatre, Glasgow||Book Tickets!|
|1 Oct - 5 Oct||Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham||Book Tickets!|
|8 Oct - 12 Oct||New Wimbledon Theatre, London||Book Tickets!|
|15 Oct - 26 Oct||Theatre Royal, Norwich||Book Tickets!|
|5 Nov - 9 Nov||Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton||Book Tickets!|
|26 Nov - 30 Nov||Milton Keynes Theatre, Milton Keynes||Book Tickets!|
|3 Dec - 5 Jan||The Lowry, Salford||Book Tickets!|
What they loved
- Great show
- Did not know what to expect considering the slightly unusual subject matter for a musical but leaves you smiling and crying and wanting to see it all over again.
- Where do I start?! Didn't really know what to expect but I was blown away. Very emotional and poignant story and show. Amazing choreography and creative use of a minimal set.
- Everyone had their own special song and i liked the music the kind of country and irish themed music and bev bass
- The songs!
- I don't think I've ever felt a feeling like the one I felt whilst watching CFA. Indescribable joy. Music 10/10 Plot is great (even given what it's based on)
- It warmed my heart.
- Beautiful score, touching story, fabulous cast. What's not to like?
- What a show, had me switching from laughing to crying throughout the show, how can a show about something so terrible be amazing.
- Amazing use of limited props
- Its the most beautiful show from its sound design, lighting design, music, acting to the story. It's a show that had helped me find friends across the world. A show that has made me more kinder as a person. It's a show that helped me realise being me is the best thing that I can be and when I'm me there is nothing in-between me and the sky. All I can do is love and appreciate every last second of the show This show is rooted so deeply in a true story. I laugh at some of the lines, I cry at others. Come From Away is a show rooted so deeply in a true story. Other shows are true stories, yes, but with much broader artistic liberties and don't truly follow what happened Come From Away doesn't do that Come From Away is the story of an event that changed the lives of people around the globe
- The incredible score, the emotion, THAT LINE in Me and the Sky, the spirit, the choreography, the inspiration....everything!
- A show that relies on a good story rather than technical spectacle. The way the UK west end show was staged was inventive and looked simple while being quite complex. The songs are catchy with some great harmonies
- Music was very good
- Such a beautiful show! Made me cry multiple times, but the story is also incredibly heartwarming.
Seen by 25 fans
What they didn't enjoy
- Loved it all.
- No interval
- Too short
- Nothing to not like
- You wish everywhere was like Gander
- Its over so fast!
- Took a while to get going. Didn’t understand the dialogue for the first 15 minutes. Don’t think it’s one for repeat visits.
- It's too short! Although I respect the fact that this means it doesn't drag on, they tell the story that they want to without any waffle or irrelevant detours.