Cinderella The Musical
Welcome to Belleville! The most aggressively picturesque town in the history of the world, populated exclusively with gorgeous townsfolk who stop at nothing to achieve perfection. Belleville is fairy tale come to life: a place where you can’t move without falling over a wishing well or a quivering milkmaid. Maintaining this façade is a full time job, and one that is taken very seriously indeed.
How long does Cinderella The Musical Last for? 160 Minutes
Does Cinderella The Musical have any age restrictions? 7+
Does Cinderella The Musical have an interval? Yes
Seen by 12 fans
Where is Cinderella The Musical playing?
Cinderella The Musical currently has no current or future productions scheduledUse the button above to add it to your followspot and be notified when something is announced.
What they loved
- Catchy Songs, great sets and outfits.
- Magic seats and the change in the sotryline it was really cool and fun. I really like Carrie
- Its good - such a shame it closed
- Quirky, a bit bonkers but colourful with some fab performances
- Enjoyable lead performances from Carrie & Ivano, a few great ALW ballads.
- Costumes for the mother characters
- Some really funny characters and enjoyable songs. The ‘magic’ seating was really unique.
- Loved the "surprise", some great songs, great writing, fab casting
- A different take, great story and some fantastic surprises
- The irreverence of it was amazing. Loved the costumes and the characters portrayed. Carrie Hope Fletcher knocked the socks off me.
Seen by 12 fans
What they didn't enjoy
- A bit long!
- It took a long time for the relationship to start
- Andrew Lloyd Webber is a ****
- A total mess of a show. Dull direction, too many average songs, it just drags.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber writes notes that aren't anywhere else in the musical world and they suck. Terrible book, terrible plot, terrible music, weirdly sexual for a show aimed at kids. Dreadful
- If your expecting Cinderella, you’ll be disappointed.
- A few of the latter songs were a bit Whiney and repetitive
- Sometimes song lyrics were a bit unclear as there were multiple parts layered over each other.
Cinderella The Musical Discussions
No posts have been made yet.