Blood Brothers is the heart-breaking story of Mickey and Edward, two brothers separated at birth but brought together again through an unlikely friendship. With their familial relationship concealed by their parents, who have striven to keep them apart because of superstitious beliefs, the pair find themselves irreversibly intertwined.
How long does Blood Brothers Last for? 165 Minutes
Does Blood Brothers have any age restrictions? 7+
Does Blood Brothers have an interval? Yes
Seen by 19 fans
Where is Blood Brothers playing?
Blood Brothers currently has no current or future productions scheduledUse the button above to add it to your followspot and be notified when something is announced.
What they loved
- Have seen this a couple of time, incredible cast every time, amazing music and well put together
- I played Mikey in my drama group and I just loved this it was one of my and my grandad favourite. It just so heartbreaking and funny all in one show. I really like the narrator as he really brings you into the story.
- One of my favourites. Amazing plot, script, cast, songs. A little more serious and dark than most musicals - but in a great way.
- A moving story.
- Great show, worth seeing
- The last song is so powerful
Seen by 19 fans
What they didn't enjoy
- not that i didnt like it, but be prepared for the ending, and bring tissues
- Even though you know that gunshot will happen you still jump out your seat lol
- Nothing, it's great from start to finish. Probably not great if you want something uplifting though.
- I could not recall what happened in this show
Blood Brothers Discussions
No posts have been made yet.